There are a lot of variables that are considered by providers when calculating the price for ELO boosting.
Things like timing, paying the boosters, what server the account is on, what queue you wish to be played, and providing the platform all play a part.
As a client purchasing an ELO boost you only need to concern yourself with one of these. That is how many ranks you want your account to be increased by.
How Much Does It Cost on Average?
The price of ELO boosting varies from site to site. There is a general pricing structure that can be outlined, however.
Below is a guide on how much you can expect an ELO boost to cost you. Keep in mind that these are loose averages, expect the price you actually pay to vary from these numbers.
- It costs approximately $6 dollars per rank for iron.
- To bronze: $20 dollars, plus $9 dollars per rank. So, it costs you $29 dollars to go from iron to bronze III.
- To silver: $50 dollars, plus $11 dollars per rank.
- To gold: $100 dollars, plus $17 dollars per rank.
- To platinum: $180 dollars, plus $30 dollars per rank.
- To diamond: $300 dollars, plus $75 dollars per rank.
- Is costs $7 dollars per rank of bronze.
- To silver: $22 dollars, plus $10 dollars per rank.
- To gold: $70 dollars, plus $20 dollars per rank.
- To platinum: $150 dollars, plus $26 dollars per rank.
- To diamond: $290 dollars, plus $70 dollars per rank.
- It costs $11 dollars per silver rank.
- To gold: $28 dollars, plus $18 dollars per rank.
- To platinum: $100 dollars, plus $28 dollars per rank.
- To diamond: $240 dollars, plus $85 dollars per rank.
- It costs $18 dollars per rank of gold.
- To platinum: $50 dollars, plus $26 dollars per rank.
- To diamond: $180 dollars, plus $90 dollars per rank,
- It costs $30 dollars per platinum rank.
- To diamond: $70 dollars, plus $70 dollars per rank.
Remember, these are just very rough estimates. Depending on the division and rank you currently are, and the division and rank you want to buy, the price may vary drastically from that above. It may also differ depending on the currency the site uses. Some use dollars, while others may use euros or pounds.
Most if not all ELO boosting websites have price calculators that you can use. You put in your current rank, what rank you want to be, what server you’re on, what queue you want them to use, your LP requirements, as well as any additional information they ask for.
The site then calculates the cost of the boosting service automatically for you.