Dear Summoners! Here I am going to give you a brief guide on how to pay for ELO Boost with Paysafecard on our site. The reason for this, that Paysafecard do not allow paying for online gaming services on their platform, but in the following, I'm going to give you a way to bypass this rule.
First of all, you are going to need a G2A Pay account to complete these steps:
- Visit the following link: https://pay.g2a.com/panel/index
- If you already have an account, log in or if you do not, register one for yourself.
- Once you are logged in, on the left side navigation, click on "Add Funds" (CLICK HERE TO SEE THE IMAGE)
- Select the amount you would like to add and complete the payment process with PSC. (You will have to register a Paysafecard account to use your code in case you do not have one yet).
- Once you successfully added the coins to your G2A Wallet, go to our website, go through the checkout process, and choose G2A as the payment method. After you are redirected to the payment site, select G2A Wallet as your payment option, and complete the transaction.
- And you are all done! Your order should be appearing in the following minutes in the Members area. Keep an eye on your inbox!
Thank you for reading this guide, and let us know if you have any issues concerning this process. We are always ready to help on Live Chat, Email or on Facebook!